New Model for 2022!
- Blue Hull Color
- Yamaha F300 NCB
- Leaning Post Version with Cockpit Galley
- Trim Level Premiere: Aft Cockpit Cushions, Aft Backrest, Cockpit Shower (Cold), 2 Glass Holders, 2 Rod Holders
- Electronic Pack Garmin Upgraded: Garmin GPSMAP 1223 XSV, Transducer GT15M
- Audio Pack Fusion RA70N
- Control of Windlass from Pilot Station
- Anchoring Kit
- Sunshade for Aft Cockpit for T-Top (Dark Smoke)
- Sunshade for Front Cockpit for T-Top (Dark Smoke)
- Aluminum T-Top w/Fiberglass Roof, Black Legs
- Ski Mast (Arch)
- Swimming Platforms w/Teak
- Cockpit Table Luxe
- Baitwell w/Salt Water Pump for Circulation & Deck Wash
- Front Sundeck Mattress with Lifting Backrests
- Backrests for the Aft Cockpit Seats Luxe
- Bow Thruster
- 110V Shore Power Socket and Battery Charger
- LED Lights in the Cockpit
- Interior Fridge 10 Gallons in Leaning Post
- Double Berth Complement
- Cabin and Door Curtains
- Marine Toilet with Holding Tank
- Automatic Trim Tabs Zipwake
- Yamaha Pre-Rig NCB Electric
- Opening Deck Hatch
NOT JUST A DAYBOAT
Designed by Michael Peters in collaboration with Sarrazin Design, the new Leader 7.5 Series 3 brings together exceptional performance, all-around good looks, and great onboard living into one impressive 25-foot package.
Powered by a single 300HP outboard Yamaha engine, the new Leader 7.5 Series 3 is a revival of its predecessor the Leader 7.5 Series 2 but includes a newly designed Michael Peter’s hull giving it greater performance. Reach a top speed of 46+ mph while you will cruise comfortably at 30 mph.
Boarding is easy! The extended flush swim platforms allow easy access onboard for your crew. Beginning all the way aft, the U-shaped bench complete with a center table provides plenty of seating that cleverly folds away when not in use. New this year is the optional entertainment island complete with sink, fridge, and optional gas stove or live-well.
True to the Jeanneau DNA, the Leader 7.5 Series 3 has a new, optional fiberglass t-top along with a sleek black profile windscreen. Moving forward to the bow, a sun pad stretched the full width with two adjustable backrests, perfect for those days in the sun. Both entertainment spaces can be fully protected from the sun with option sunshades.
Slip below and you'll find a nice spacious salon with plenty of seating, a small galley, and a private head. For overnights, the seating area easily converts to make a double berth, making the Leader 7.5 Series 3 much more than just a day boat.