New Model for 2022!
Jeanneau Leader 7.5 CC Series 3
- Yamaha F300 NCB FourStroke Outboard
- Leaning Post Version w/ Cockpit Galley (Sink, Fridge, Transom Shower, Harness for 2nd Battery, Protection Cover
- Trim Level Premiere: Luxury Folding Port Side Bench, Front Cockpit Cushions, Aft Cockpit Seats, Aft Backrest, Opening Portholes in Cabin, 2 Glass/Rod Holders
- Garmin Electronics Pack: (GPSMAP 1223 XSV, GT15M Transducer)
- Fusion Audio Pack: (RA70N)
- Windlass Control at Helm
- Anchoring Kit
- Sunshade for Aft Cockpit Dark Smoke
- Sunshade for Front Cockpit Dark Smoke
- Aluminum T-Top w/ Fiberglass Roof & White Powder Coat
- Ski Mast on Arch
- Swim Platforms w/ Teak
- Luxury Cockpit Table
- Baitwell w/ Salt Water Pump & Deck Washdown
- Luxury Backrest for Aft Cockpit Side Seat
- Fwd Cockpit Backrest
- Removable Forward Facing Backrest
- Backrest on Fwd Console
- Front Sunpad
- Exterior Removable Cockpit Carpet
- Bow Thruster
- 110v Shore Power & Battery Charger
- LED Lights
- Double Berth Complement
- Marine Toilet w/ Holding Tank
- Yamaha Pre-Rig NCB Electric
- Mattress in Front Cabin for Single Berth
- ZipWake Automatic Trim Tabs
Clever Design, Inside and Out A CENTER CONSOLE THAT WORKS
Designed by Michael Peters, the new Leader 7.5 CC Series 3 with its performance hull, clever design, and attention to comfort onboard, sets this center console in a category all its own.
At 25’ 4”, the 7.5 CC Series 3 is in many ways the perfect size boat for so many of our clients. Powered by a single Yamaha outboard with a maximum of 300HP, the Leader 7.5 CC Series 3 will easily get you to where you want to be quickly, safely and in total comfort. With a cruising speed of 30 mph and with a top speed of 46+ mph, you can cruise for 200 miles before another fuel up.
With a new hull design by Michael Peters, The new Series 3 holds true to the Jeanneau DNA with her dynamic lines and a sporty attitude. A new fiberglass T-top was added for full sun protection at the helm, while the XXL large flush swim platforms make it easy to board on either port or starboard.
Let's talk about the entertainment space onboard! Despite the enormous popularity of the center cockpit design, a real drawback is often a lack of comfortable places to sit and hang out. Not so aboard the new 7.5 CC Series 3.
Beginning all the way aft, the U-shaped bench complete with a center table provides a plethora of seating that cleverly folds away when not in use. New this year is the optional leaning post with an exterior galley complete with a fridge or live-well.
More great seating that can quickly convert to a massive lounge area can be found all the way forward directly in front of the helm station. The bench seat hatch in front of the helm also fully opens to down below allowing you to stow cushions and toys easily. Both forward and aft cockpits can be fully protected from the sun with an optional sunshade.
There is even a double berth below complete with a marine toilet making overnights easily accomplished aboard the new Leader 7.55 CC Series 3.