"The SUV of the Sea"
With her contemporary design and distinct personality, the new NC SPORT 795 offers true comfort while underway and quality of life on board.
Her proven hull, stable and fast, ensures excellent performance. With her adventurous style, this “SUV of the sea” reveals a great multitude of uses. According to the configuration (1-2-3 doors), the NC 795 SPORT can favor fishing or family cruising.
In “fishing mode”, she features a wide, 3-panel sliding glass door aft, wide side doors, and secure recessed sidedecks for safe and easy passage between the helm station and the cockpit.
In “family outings mode”, the new NC 795 SPORT combines comfort and shared spaces with a bench seat located just behind the wheelhouse, sheltered from the wind. It faces the comfortable and even larger cockpit saloon, which transforms into a sundeck.
(2020) Jeanneau NC 795 Sport
- White Hull Color
- Yamaha F200 XCA Digital Shift w/ SS Prop
- 2nd Aft Steering Station Yamaha 200hp Electric
- 2 Door Version (Starboard & Aft)
- Lateral Sliding Door on Portside (3 Doors Total)
- Separate Head w/ Porthole
- Trim Level Premiere: (Wheelhouse Sliding Hatch, Opening Porthole in the Cabin, Second Windshield Wiper-Port Side, Windshield Washer)
- Electronic Pack Upgraded: (Garmin Echomap Plus 92 SV, GT20 Transducerf)
- Audio Pack: (Fusion RA70N, USB Plug, (2) Speakers)
- (2) Midship Cleats
- Electric Windlass
- Starboard Side Folding Bench
- Portside Folding Bench
- Fishing Kit: (Fish Box for Cockpit Locker, Sea Pump for Deck Washing, (2) Additional Rod Holders on the Stern)
- Swim Platforms with Teak
- (7) Rod Holders on Roof
- Removable Cockpit Table
- Forward & Aft Cockpit Cushions
- Bow Thruster
- Pressurized Water System with Cockpit Shower
- Shorepower + Charger
- High Power Cockpit Light
- Deck Searchlight
- Fridge 10.5 US Gal
- Stowable Salon Table
- Interior Cushions
- Inside Curtains
- 3rd Bolster Seat for Copilot
- Marine Toilet and Holding Tank
- Electric Trim Tabs
- Pre-Rig Yamaha with 2nd Helm Station 200hp Electric
- US English Owners Manual
- VHF Garmin 215